Featured case studies will be presented here. If you have a great case study, please send a short description about it to toni.keskinen(at)gmail.com and we’ll publish it here.
Case 1: Sir Terry Leahy’s management lessons at Tesco. Presentation from Loyalty World event in London 2011. Fantastic example of Future CMO’s insights and role in the board of directors
The presentation covers the following bullet points:
- Understanding why customer engagement is a key driver to business growth
- What are the leadership traits needed to support your business in developing an effective customer strategy and achieving measurable growth?
- Developing your business model to have a positive impact on customer loyalty
- How to build trust, integrity and relevance into your business and customer strategy
- What’s the future of customer engagement for businesses?
Sir Terry Leahy, former CMO and later CEO, Tesco plc