Home » Posts tagged 'FCMO Commercial Community members'
Tag Archives: FCMO Commercial Community members
The goal for Future CMO Commercial Community is to create a network of highly capable individuals who can act as supertemps or highly advanced specialists who can act as catalysts for customer centric, marketing and organic growth driven strategic and operational transformation for their clients. Below, there are directions and requirements for those who would like to join this community and offer their services in Futurecmo.org. Future CMO is a platform for Symbiosis Strategy and I welcome you to join. Futurecmo.com will also be published later in 2014. Join now and we’ll get better service up and running soon. There will also be new and improved FutureCMO.org.
Here’s initial offering description:
Toni Keskinen, Founder and Cheaf Editor of Future CMO
+358 50 5522276
Located in Helsinki, Finland
Available for speaking engagements and consulting globally
Jarmo Lipiäinen, Co-Founder, Business Director and Consultant
+358 40 525 7289
Located in Helsinki, Finland
Available for speaking engagements and consulting engagements
About Future CMO Commercial Community: Anyone can contact Toni Keskinen and request membership in the Future CMO Commercial Community. The only requirement for enlisting is that you have original, fresh, insightful and important insights to share with the members. The best source for such insights and content is your daily client work which is why the most ideal members are people who actually get their hands dirty and do what is required to be done. Experiments and practical work generate the most interesting content. I don’t really think that this community is suitable for academics. The minimum requirement for membership is that you write at least one article in a month. The goal is that Futurecmo.org becomes a service with very high quality content and subsequently serves all members as a marketing & learning platform. Joint effort will increase reach and impact more than anything a single person could do. In case you are accepted as a Commercial Community member, you will get publishing rights to this service. There will be two types of FCMO Commercial Community members a) Supertemps b) Specialists.
Specialists:You should have practical, unique and original thoughts, ideas, insights or cases to share. Specialists should also be capable of connecting their specialist area in to general marketing and management realities.
Some questions that might help you recognize the supertemp inside yourself:
- Do you have both breadth and depth in your skillset at practical and strategic levels? Are you the one who recognize what, why and how should be done in order to drive much stronger performance, growth and profits?
- Do you have experience from multiple business areas with different business logics and aplications to value creation and competitive advantage?
- Do you have difficulties leveraging your full capacity in you current work?
- Do you want to practice your skills and learn much faster and more holistically and pragmatically than is possible in a regular specialist role?
- Are you happy moving from one company to next without a fixed team and do you feel comfortable facing challenges by your self together with a client’s own internal team changing in each engagement?
- Do you have a network of specialists around you, who can fulfill your shortcomings reliably and rapidly so that you can solve any given challenge you come across?
- Are you capable of driving co-creation development, designing customer centric operational change, business modeling and -cases and managing projects across corporate silos, levels and specialist ownerships like sales, CRM, online, analytics, BI, customer service, marketing, research or ICT?
- Do you impress clients with you skills, accelerate development, drive results and generate strong recommendations for your work?
Typical Must Win Battles that give us direction for relevant content creation:
- Best customer experience (Goals: loyalty, LTV, cross & upsell, high NPS)
- Innovative solutions: Creation of competitive advantage, distinctive and special offering capable of delivering substantial value, high quality at highly competitive price
- Continuous and cost-efficient new business (Goals: new customers, demand generation and stronger conversion)
- Lean and effective operations and processes – strong bottomline (Goals: highly productive organisation capable of delivering superb customer experience at comparatively low expences by using new technologies, online environments and automation
- Creation of inspired and winning corporate culture: Inspirational and very satisfying workplace capable of understanding and driving development and change. Corporate recognition as very prominent employer for hungry and innovative new talent, Topline growth energize the company’s employees and focus their minds on opportunities, innovation and growth. Growth is a lot more inspiring tool for profitability than trying to save the company to mental death